Thursday, January 5, 2017

Goodbye - 14 December 2016

Today was my last day teaching this wonderful fifth grade class. We did a little bit of movement inspired by Christmas (candy canes are twisty and curved, reindeer leap and prance and gallop, Christmas trees are pokey and straight, snowmen are wide and slow, etc.), and played another quick game of Miss Lambert Says with our new Christmas inspired movements. After that, we had some question and answer time, where the class could ask me whatever questions they wanted, because for the whole semester they hadn't had a chance to learn about me. We talked about pets, favorite colors, favorite Christmas gifts, favorite foods, etc. It was a good, fun way to end my semester with this class. I am SO thankful for all the wonderful experiences I have had over these last couple of months, and for all the things I have learned. Thank you for the amazing experience, Cedar Valley Fifth Grade 2016-2017! I will never forget you, because you changed my life. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment